The Selling to Zebras partner program is designed for independent contractors. The intent is to provide the framework for an independent reseller to build a business around the Selling to Zebras SoftwareTM.
The program is modeled after the SAP go-to-market strategy. Selling to Zebras remains responsible for selling the Selling to ZebrasTM Software. The partner will take responsibility for building content, training, and supporting the end user. STZ will receive 100% of the license fees and the partner will receive 100% of the fees for building content, training and supporting the end user.
- Train client on the Selling to ZebrasTM Software
- Meet with the client, create the ideal prospect profile (Zebra) and enter the seven Zebra attributes into the Selling to ZebrasTM Software
- Train client on how to conduct Zebra research, Zebra scoring and qualifying
- Conduct Client Analysis calls
- Prepare short Case Studies based on each meeting
- Provide client with on-going training
- Conduct regularly scheduled webinars leveraging STZ recorded content
- Provide level 1 support for client problems and refer level 2 and 3 level software support issues to STZ for resolution
- Using raw data from client analysis calls partner will create:
- Preliminary Business Case
- Preliminary Presentation
- Best Practice Survey
- Final Verified Business Case
- Final Verified Presentation
- Force Success Presentation
- Provide launch training
- Provide on-going support
- Provide on-going, regularly scheduled webinars leveraging STZ recorded content.
Join us in New York on Thursday, November 2nd, 2017 for the Avanti Entrepreneur Summit! See Jeff's video announcement
To inquire about opportunities with STZ contact Brian Gallagher, Vice-President Sales and Marketing at 262-649-3849 or firstname.lastname@example.org.